If you're coming Sunday to play football post something here to let us know!!
If you're coming Sunday to play football post something here to let us know!!
Everyone is going to be there at 3 right? If so I will be there.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
im down
yep...3:00
I'm there...I can't play more than 2 hours because I have a ultimate frisbee game at 5:30 and a basketball game at 10:00 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Are will still gonna be able to play tommorow? Is anyone gonna show up?
I'm going to do my best to show up. Are we meeting at the field house or what?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Hey I'm just wondering who all is going to show up.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
i'm there...if we have enough to show up we will meet in front of the fieldhouse if that is okay with everyone
today would be a good day to play...not too hot, not too cold...a little wind but will feel good after ya run a little [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Comes on guys, lets get some of us together and play
Well I'll see you all there at 3!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks